- Design and develop new features management software and API system.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Supervise and support other developers in fulfilling tasks as well as improving their skills.
- Analyze requirements to develop functional and technical software requirements.
- Maintain and troubleshoot the existing applications.
- Collaborates with development, QA, product owner and business teams
- Present new and innovative ideas.
- Helping / Training team members with a collaborative spirit.
- Contributes to maintaining an open, friendly and innovative working environment for every member.
Requirements and skills
- 5+ year experience in Web development (3+ year experience in development with Ruby on Rails)
- Experience in building an API system with Rails
- Good understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns and best practices
- Solid experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience with automation testing. (Rspec/Unit Test)
- Intermediate English, especially reading / research skills
- Experience with frontend development (Stimulus, ReactJS/VueJS,…)
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Knowledge (at least overview) about Cloud Computing(AWS)
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with service operation in production
- Experience in building a microservices
Part of Deals
- Accident and Private Health insurance, Yearly medical checkup
- 12 days of annual leave, plus 5 days of sick leave
- 11 days of public holidays
- 13-month salary, MacBook provided
- Flexible working time (01 day of work-from-home per week)
- Work-life balance. Long hours or overtime are not expected.
- Annual performance review providing career growth opportunities
- A team of diverse, fun, and welcoming people
If you’re interested, we would love you to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org, even if you are unsure if you meet all the criteria. Research shows that people from under-represented backgrounds are unlikely to apply unless they are certain they meet all the criteria.