Get to know the Role:
- Guide our talent & client in using our products
- Manage service enquiries and disputes arising from our talent & client
- Provide excellent customer service to our customer base
- Maintain good relationships and community building efforts with talent & client
The day-to-day activities:
- Monitor various company communication channels including call center, social media, web enquiries, etc. and respond appropriately in a timely manner.
- Understanding client requirements and sourcing the suitable candidates for different positions.
- Searching & Short-listing the candidates as per client’s requirements via job-boards, social networking sites (linkedin.com).
- Screening and short-listing CV’s based on the remit provided.
- Identifying suitable candidates quickly for client submission.
- Submitting a complete profile to clients within a given time.
- Ability to re-prioritize and adapt to an exciting, ever-changing environment . Work well independently, complete assigned tasks in the established time frame, complete regular assignments without reminders or additional requests . Process tasks as requested by Team Leader/Manager.
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Min 1 year support specialist / call center experience
- Comfortable working in a Customer service environment and handling large volume of support need/ enquiries per day
- Good communication skill
- Good command in spoken and written English
- An effective listener and troubleshooter
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Able to work by shift, be flexible in changing shift schedules and work during weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
Part of Deals
- Accident and Private Health insurance, Yearly medical checkup
- 12 days of annual leave, plus 5 days of sick leave
- 11 days of public holidays
- 13-month salary, MacBook provided
- Flexible working time (01 day of work-from-home per week)
- Work-life balance. Long hours or overtime are not expected.
- Annual performance review providing career growth opportunities
- A team of diverse, fun, and welcoming people
If you’re interested, we would love you to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org, even if you are unsure if you meet all the criteria. Research shows that people from under-represented backgrounds are unlikely to apply unless they are certain they meet all the criteria.