Get to know the Role:
The Training and Development Team Leader is responsible for external training and improving the performance, service quality of the Weploy Partner. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for Partner. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and service quality of partner
The day-to-day activities:
- Plan and implement partner development and training programs using a variety of methods that may include demonstrations, conferences, classroom training, meetings, workshops and on-the-job training to educate, enhance performance of partner
- Evaluate current training programs and instructor training methods to identify weaknesses or shortcomings and provide recommendations for improvement
- Develops training and development programs and materials
- Selecting and screening partners, ensuring the right people and quality according to Weploy's standards
- Monitor performance of partners within probation 2 months
- Develop procedures for evaluating and report
- Administers spending against the departmental budget.
- Trains and coaches for Partner: Include client and labor
- Discuss training needs and goals with management on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis to establish training needs based on projected changes, production processes and other factors
- Manages and delegates tasks for the training team make sure that reach the goals of company
The must haves:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Management Skill
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree of people management
- Two years of training experience in F&B Field
Part of Deals
- Accident and Private Health insurance, Yearly medical checkup
- 12 days of annual leave, plus 5 days of sick leave
- 11 days of public holidays
- 13-month salary, MacBook provided
- Flexible working time (01 day of work-from-home per week)
- Work-life balance. Long hours or overtime are not expected.
- Annual performance review providing career growth opportunities
- A team of diverse, fun, and welcoming people
If you’re interested, we would love you to apply email email@example.com, even if you are unsure if you meet all the criteria. Research shows that people from under-represented backgrounds are unlikely to apply unless they are certain they meet all the criteria.